Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, June 12, 2014

My 4th Blogiversaryღ

I cannot believe that it has been four years since I started this blog.  Yes, the consistency has come and gone... and come again, but it most definitely has been something I have enjoyed doing.  It has allowed me to meet so many amazing people and to make friendships that will last a lifetime.

Each year I always think about doing an anniversary post, but I always forget and miss the date.  Luckily, I was thinking about how long I've been blogging last night and looked up the date I made my first post.  Since it is my blogiversary and Thursday, I thought it would be fun to post some photos from around the same time each of the past four years and then do a #ThrowbackThursday redo look.  One thing has definitely remained the same over the years... I love capris and flip flops.  Enjoy!

Zenith Fashion,fri.day,LAQ,Posies,JoesSistah

Photobucket
June 2011 - I ♥ My Flops!


Until It Sleeps
May 2013 - Until It Sleeps

My 4th Blogiversaryღ
June 2014

Credits  (Fifth picture only.  To see others, click the link under each picture.)
Clothing: (Top) Pruitt in Onyx and (Pants) Kendrix in Taffy by coldLogic
Jewelry: Anchor Necklace in Silver by (Yummy) at Collabor88
Shoes: Anchors Away Sandals in Black by Noodles at Collabor88
Feet: Mesh Female Feet Flat by Slink
Hands: Mesh Hands Elegant1 by Slink
Hair: Sudden by Magika
Skin: Summer II in America 05 by Glam Affair at Collabor88
Skin Applier: Slink Hands and Feet Applier in America by Glam Affair
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Storm by IKON
Pose: Dressed 7 by Glitterati (No longer available)
Location: Private SIM

0 comments:

Post a Comment