Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lashae or Someone Like Her

Lashae or Someone Like Her


This past Monday Strawberry Singh posted her latest "Monday Meme Challenge" which was a bit more challenging than her normal.  Berry challenged her readers to recreate a movie poster inspired by the original.  I had to do a small Google search for movies beginning with the letter "L" and came across Life or Something Like It staring Angelina Jolie and Ed Burns.  I've never actually watching the movie, but I will definitely be adding it to my Netflix queue.

This blog post was honestly the most fun I've had blogging in a long time.  I didn't really want to search through thousands of poses to try and find one to match the pose in the original movie photo; that would have taken a lot of precious time that I don't have to give up at the moment.  So I instead did something that I have been wanting to do for a long time... I made my own pose!  I always thought that it would be extremely stressful and agitating, but I ended up having such a good time that I plan on doing it more often.  Who knows, perhaps some day I will gain the courage to open my own pose store.


Credits (Lashae)
  • Hands: Mesh Hands Relaxed Right by Slink
  • Nail Applier: French Nails by Izzie's
  • Hair: Teddy in LightBlondes01 by TRUTH
  • Skin: Lulu 07 BL by Glam Affair @ The Arcade
  • Skin Applier: Slink Hands Skin Applier America by Glam Affair
  • Makeup: Black Eyeliner in Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala
  • Eyes: Ardent Eyes in Skyfall by IKON
  • Lashes: 2011 Lashes Curl by LeLutka
  • Pose made by Lashae Karsin


Credits (Dryden)
  • Clothing: Shaw in Void by FATEwear
  • Hair: Aiden in Sable by Exile
  • Skin: April Group Gift M in Tan by Filthy Skins (No longer available)
  • Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Olive by IKON
  • Pose: Pencil 1 by aDORKable Poses

1 comments: